Peer Learning at A CoLab involves one-on-one mentorship sessions by specialised mentors. Learn from experts, your seniors in the field, with flexible timings, focus on experiential learning and complete access to the practitioner.
As a learner, you get to learn from experts in your field of interest. No recorded sessions, no constraint on time and no paying of fees up front. Can there be a better way to learn than one-on-one flexible live sessions with no interference?
As a Mentor, benefit from your expertise and interest in teaching. No recordings are required. Teach one-on-one in a flexible manner.
1. Find completely practical, case study based mentorship sessions available in your field of interest.
2. Have a look at the expert’s curated syllabus, course duration and fees.
3. Pay in instalments.
4. Learn in a flexible time period one-on-one with no interference and limitations whatsoever from A CoLab.
1. Curate your own course with syllabus, duration and your fees.
2. Teach in a flexible manner according to your and the learner’s convenience.
3. There will be no scheduling or recording of sessions from A CoLab. Teach one-on-one with no interference.
● Introduction to Financial Mathematics and Statistics (3hrs)
● Quantitative Analysis (3hrs)
● Risk Management (4hrs)
... ● Financial Validation and Risk Modeling (4hrs)
● Current trends in Financial Markets (3hrs)
● Applied Econometrics (7hrs)
● Financial Calculations (4hrs)
● Python and Libraries (4hrs)
● Derivative Market (4hrs)
● Stochastic Models (3hrs)
● LIBOR and Interest Rate Forecasting (3hrs)
● What is cyber security? (3hrs)
● The need of cyber security (2hrs)
● Uses of cyber security (3hrs)
... ● Computer Networks and Security (6hrs)
● Prerequisites to learn cyber security (3hrs)
● Relationship between hardware, software, policies, people using security (1hr)
● Implementation of cyber security (1hr)
● Bug Bounty (2hrs)
● Cyber/Digital Forensics and Investigation methodology (4hrs)
● Scope of cyber security (2hrs)
● Introduction (2hrs)
● Getting started (1.5hrs)
● Keras concepts (2.5hrs)
... ● Keras understanding -1 (4hrs)
● Keras understanding -2 (4hrs)
● Project Implementation (4hrs)
● Advanced Deep learning concepts (1.5hrs)
● Introduction to Calculus. (2hrs)
● Functions and their behaviour. (4hrs)
● Experiments with differential calculus. (4hrs)
... ● Properties of derivatives (4hrs)
● Numerical calculus (2hrs)
● Computational Calculus and Industry Applications. (4hrs)
● Basic Dart (2hrs)
● Conditions (1.5hrs)
... ● Exceptions Handling (1hrs)
● Functions (2hrs)
● Async dart (2hrs)
● OOPs (4hrs)
● First Application hello world (2hrs)
● Safe Area (1hrs)
● Widgets (20hrs)
● EventHandling (3hrs)
● Statefull and Stateless Widgets (2hrs)
● Future Builder (3hrs)
● Pubspec.yaml (1hrs)